As a self-employed music therapist, I work in a variety of settings, designing and facilitating group or 1:1 Music Therapy sessions for people of all ages and abilities. I specialize in working with children and youth online (nationally) or in-person within Greater Victoria.
I also offer Adapted Music Lessons on piano, guitar, ukulele, clarinet, percussion, voice, or a combination of these. For more information, send me an email.
Music for Kids – hosted by CNIB
- Mondays from 3:45 – 4:15 PST
- Tuesdays from 2:15 – 3:00 PST
- These interactive group sessions are full of songwriting, action songs, stories, and more!
- This is a FREE program and is open nationally.
Embrace Arts Foundation
Director of Music Programming
Embrace Arts Foundation is a non profit organization based in Victoria, BC that is dedicated to creating meaningful artistic opportunities for individuals of all abilities. Click here for more information about classes, camps, and community events.
2021 Highlights: video
Website: Embrace Arts Foundation
The Music Jam – hosted by Embrace Arts Foundation
- Tuesdays, 3:30 – 4:30pm PST
- Come share, create, and listen to music together. All ages. All abilities. Open nationally.
- This program costs $35.00 for 10 sessions.